You are here
Student Election Review Committee
The purpose of Student Elections Review Committee (SERC) is to approve election procedures and certify the results of student elections and student body referenda. Membership of the committee at CUNY SPS consists of three (3) administrators and two (2) students enrolled in good academic standing. SERC members can serve indefinitely.
CUNY SPS SERC Members:
- Otilia Abraham, Director of Academic Advisement
- Daniella Fowler, Student, BS in Health Information Management
- Shannon Gallo, Manager of Career Services
- Thomas Jennings, Assistant Dean of Registrar and Student Services (Chair)
- Marilyn Ridley, Student, BS in Business
If you have questions about the CUNY SPS SERC, email firstname.lastname@example.org.